Delvotest® antibiotic residue tests from DSM helps certified dairy laboratories reach maximum throughput in milk testing for antibiotic residues. For over 40 years, Delvotest® has enabled dairy laboratories to service the dairy industry with high quality control over the entire milk supply chain. Dairy laboratories aim to assure that milk quality meets legal quality standards so the test systems they rely on must be robust, accurate and efficient.
Delvotest® has become the global standard in antibiotic residue testing due to its consistency, reliability, accuracy and performance. It reduces the time and costs associated with large scale antibiotic residue testing and complies with national regulations.
- Detects the broadest spectrum of veterinary antibiotics
- Easy to use and cost effective
- Requires the use of a Delvotest® incubator
- Accurate results in 2-1/2 hours
- Results are indicated by color
- Self-contained kits, except for the required block heater
- Each kit contains individual plastic ampoules containing Bacillus stearothermophilus in a solid medium, nutrient tablets, dosing syringe, disposable pipets, tweezers and instructions
Delvotest® P Multi 5 Pack (480 tests/kit)
Delvotest® P Multi 5 Pack is a very economical option for National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS) compliant customers doing many tests at one time. It is the same test as the Delvotest® P Mini but in a different testing format. Using the Delvotest® P Multi 5 Pack requires a dry bath and 100 µL pipette that must be purchased separately.