- Organize your tools, supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Provide striking, graphical visual point-of-storage for the tools.
- Shadow outlines with words identify where tools should be when not in use.
- Show readily available tools to maintain machinery, equipment, and operations.
- Account for missing tools and equipment, avoid time wasted looking for and replacing them, and ensure availability when needed next time.
HOW TO ORDER
|1||Choose board material: Accushield™, Ultra Aluma-Lite™, Max-Duty Aluminum, or Diamond Aluminum.|
|2||Identify equipment to be shadowed: List by manufacturer part number or supply dimensions of items.|
|3||Choose background and shadow colors.|
|4||Choose hanging devices, such as pegs, hooks, or shelves.|
|5||Specify board size to accommodate the equipment and fit the space.|
|6||Consider adding your color-coding chart or other images by supplying a vector file (.EPS or .AI)*.|
|7||Consider adding your company name or logo by supplying a vector file (.EPS or .AI)*.|
|* A .JPEG file can be used if doesn't need enlargement.|
TO ORDER: Call Customer Service 800-826-8302
Additional Information Available
Request your FREE copy of these catalogs featuring products to aid in implementing/upgrading your 5S, SQF and Lean Manufacturing Initiatives. Click here or call 800-826-8302.